My training, qualifications & experience
• I offer long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy to adults with complex mental health needs in a secondary care mental health service in the NHS.
• I have worked with many university and postgraduate students, as a counsellor in the Student Psychological Services of University College London (UCL).
• I trained in Birkbeck College, University of London, a centre of excellence for counselling training, and graduated with a MSc in Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy.
• I have a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) and have worked in multinational tech companies and management consultancy. When working with clients experiencing difficulties at work, I can draw from my extensive experience with organisations.
• Having lived and worked in different countries, I have a deepened appreciation of the impacts of cross-cultural living on individual identity and capacity.
• I am registered with British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and abide by the professional standards and ethical framework of BACP.